|Yes, I watch Hillbilly Hand Fishing. I live|
with four boys.
I know I need a pedi, but I live with four boys!
It was wonderful.
We had a great holiday. We went to the book store. I bet you can't guess what I found.
I have had my eye on this book. I found it today at Borders for $11.00! How could I pass that up.
We had to hit Fuzziwig's and grab an Icee to cheers the end of summer.
I know you can get them at gas stations but I swear they taste better when they come from a fun candy store. Being surrounded by all that candy makes everything better.
Even sharing with your siblings is A OK!
On the way home from the mall I opened my new cookbook cause I couldn't wait. I thumbed through and came to page 371.
Ferb, I know what we are going to do today.
And we did.
Look at that dark chocolaty goodness. Hiccup, it was good, hiccup, reallll good.
We did a little of this.
It was tough, but somebody had to do it.
Then we filled our bellies with this.
You need this recipe cause it's so simple, tasty and makes your house smell amazing. The only thing I did different was that I served it with Cotija cheese and a squirt of lime.
The I finished up the day doing this....
again. It was a great day!
HOLD UP!! I promised you an appetizer recipe. I will deliver. Here it is.
Buttery Blue Cheese Spread
From Southern Living Christmas cookbook
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese (I used Gorgonzola)
- 1/2 cup diced walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 (16-ounce) round bread loaf
- Garnishes: toasted diced walnuts, chopped fresh chives
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hollow out bread loaf, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell; reserve inside of loaf for other uses. Spoon softened cheese spread into shell. Garnish, if desired. Serve with sliced apples and pears or with toasted French baguette slices.
- Cover and chill cream cheese mixture 8 hours or more, if desired, before filling shell.Let stand at room temperature to soften; or freeze spread up to 1 month, and thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.